Shopping Malls in Singapore are known for their expansive size and variety of international brands. If you’re considering a trip to the Lion City, here’s what you can expect from these popular destinations:
1) The largest Singapore shopping mall is in Orchard Road Shopping Centre, with over 400 stores.
2) Shopping centers tend to be open on weekends and public holidays; some malls also stay open until midnight every night!
3) Many shopping malls have large food courts or restaurants- perfect for an evening dinner after a long shopping day.
4) If you’re looking for a specific brand, it’s likely that you’ll be able to find it in one of the many malls.
5) Taxes in Singapore are included in the price of an item; shoppers can enjoy their full purchase without any additional charges.
6) If you’re traveling with kids, visit one of the many malls in Singapore that have play areas for children!
7) Be sure to visit the many street vendors that sell food and drinks in Singapore shopping malls- their prices are very affordable.
8) If you’re looking to buy electronic appliances like cell phones, laptops, or cameras- Singapore shopping malls are the best place to go.
In conclusion, the best thing to do when visiting Singapore is to spend a day or two at one of its many shopping malls.